The Village posts all bid contracts below. If enough time permits, we will advertise in the local newspaper and/or the Village Newsletter. For a project/purchase over a certain amount, the details will be posted on BC Bid.
You can register with BC Bid for notifications via e-mail of bid opportunities in the commodity groups and/or locations that you select when registering.
1. 2023 Valemount Lift Station Projects
(Dogwood and East Area Lift Station)
The Village of Valemount invites tenders for:
• Removal and disposal of existing lift station
• Installation of 2 sanitary lift stations
• Installation of approximately 180 metres of 375 mm sanitary sewer with concrete manholes
• Installation of approximately 700 metres of 300 mm sanitary sewer with concrete manholes
• Installation of approximately 500 metres of 250 mm sanitary sewer with concrete manholes
• Installation of approximately 900 m of 200 mm PVC forcemain
• Gravel and asphalt roadway repair for pipe and lift station installation
• Disposal of existing sanitary lift station
This tender will be evaluated and awarded using the Best Value Procurement system as detailed in the Contract Documents.
Contract Documents may be viewed and obtained:
Documents will be available commencing February 22, 2023.
Tender Documents and reference material for this Contract will only be distributed electronically in digital format through the tendering website at: https://urbansystems.bidsandtenders.ca/.
All addenda, amendments or further information will be published on this website. It is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to monitor the website regularly to check for updates.
Tender Questions/Requests for Clarification:
All questions and requests for clarification relating to the Tender process and or identification of any errors or omissions in the Tender documents, should be directed, in writing (via email), to:
Mark Hall, Technologist Urban Systems email@example.com
Last day for acceptance of questions will be March 23, 2023 at 2:00:00 Local Time.
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time: 02:00:00 Local Time
Tender Closing Date: March 30, 2023
through the tendering website at: https://urbansystems.bidsandtenders.ca/. Tenders received by other methods will not be accepted.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDENDUM – March 6, 2023