2022 Tax Notice and Home Owner Grant Information
By Lori McNee, Director of Finance
on Jun 01, 2022
Deadline - Tax payments must be received in the Municipal office on or before July 4, 2022 to avoid penalties.
- At your financial institution
- Online or telephone banking – allow 2-3 business days for processing. Be sure to use the correct account (Taxes vs. utility)
- E-transfer – send to email@example.com Include your account and property roll number.
- Mail – cheques must be received in the municipal office prior to deadline.
- In-Person - debit, cheque, or cash
Home Owner Grants -The Village office is no longer able to process Home Owner Grants.
Apply online at www.gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant OR Call 1-888-355-2700. Home Owner Grants must be applied for prior to the July 4th due date to avoid penalties.
Jun 22, 2022 in Notice
The public are asked to stay away from Swift Creek due to rising water levels. There is the potential for bank erosion, instability and increased turbidity. The Village of Valemount water system is cu... Read more