Annual ReportsBefore June 30 in each year, an annual municipal report for the previous year must be prepared and made available for public inspection. This report must contain the following information:
- The audited annual financial statements
- A list of the properties that received permissive tax exemptions, including the value of the tax exemptions
- General report on municipal services and operations
- Progress report on objectives, including Council’s Strategic Priorities and projects
- Any declarations of disqualification of current or former Council members
- Any additional information that Council considers advisable.
The Annual report must be made available for public inspection not less than 14 days before it is adopted by Council in an open Council meeting. Please see below for the most recent and previous years’ Annual Municipal Reports.