Grant Writing Support
The Community Grant Writer plays an important role in applying for infrastructure and program grants on behalf of the Village of Valemount that assist the Village in achieving Council’s strategic priorities while reducing the costs to local tax payers.
The Community Grant writer position is funded by Northern Development Initiatives Trust and the Valemount Community Forest. The Grant Writer is available to assist the community and non-profit agencies to access funding dollars to support projects and initiatives by:
- Educating groups regarding proper documentation required for grants.
- Meeting with local groups to discuss their needs and research applicable grants.
- Keeping up to date on current grants and informing groups if compatible.
- Applying for grants on behalf of community groups.
- Applying for grants on the behalf of the Village of Valemount.
If you have a project that requires funding or need assistance or advice while completing a funding application, please contact the Grant Writer below.